We are committed to making our website accessible to everyone, including those with disabilities. If you are having difficulty accessing any part of our website, please contact 100xhospitality Guest Services. We welcome your suggestions and comments as we engage in ongoing efforts to improve the accessibility and usability of our website.
All Phish SummerTour 2023 Travel Packages must be purchased online. Packages go on sale on March 2nd, 2022, at 11AM local venue time! After you click purchase next to your desired package of choice, you will be directed to our ticketing agent to make and finalize your order. Within the purchase process you will be able to select either GA or Premium reserved tickets.
Yes, Phish Summer Tour 2023 Travel Packages have an age restriction of 21+ to check in at the hotel. Those under 21 can still occupy a room and attend the show, however the primary booker of the reservation must be 21+ for hotel check in. Valid photo identification is required.
They sure do!
- All Atlanta Travel Packages include two (2) three-night tickets to Phish at the Ameris Bank Amphitheatre July 14, 15 & 16
- Hotel Stays: Check in July 14, Check Out July 17
- All Wilmington Travel Packages include two (2) two-night tickets to Phish at the Live Oak Bank Pavilion at Riverfront Park July 18 & 19
- Hotel Stays: Check in July 18, Check Out July 20
- All Philadelphia Travel Packages include two (2) two-night tickets to Phish at The Mann center for the Performing Arts July 25 & 26
- Hotel Stays: Check in July 25, Check Out July 27
- All NY Weekend 1 Travel Packages include two (2) three-night tickets to Phish @ Madison Square Garden on July 28, 29 & 30
- Hotel Stays: Check in July 28, Check Out July 31
- All NY Weekend 2 Travel Packages include two (2) two-night tickets to Phish @ Madison Square Garden on August 4 & 5
- Hotel Stays: Check in August 4, Check out August 6
- All NY Full Run Travel Packages include two (2) seven-night tickets to Phish @ Madison Square Garden on July 28, 29, 30, August 1, 2, 4 & 5
- Hotel Stays: Check in July 28, Check Out August 6
- All Colorado Travel Packages include two (2) 4-night tickets to Phish @ Dick’s Sporting Goods Park on August 31, September 1, 2 & 3
- Hotel Stays: Check In August 31, Check Out September 4
We have entered the digital age, and we’re going to make things easier for you. All tickets for the Phish Summer Tour 2023 will now be digital. You will receive your digital tickets in your Ticketmaster account within a few weeks of the event taking place. You will be required to use the same email address used to purchase your travel package to receive your tickets in your Ticketmaster account. Don’t worry, there will be a friendly and knowledgeable 100X Staff member at each hotel on check in day to help you with any questions or issues that arise.
All merchandise must be picked up on-site at your hotel. We will make this easy for you at hotel check in. We cannot ship merchandise before or after the event.
Your seats will either be premium reserved or GA floor dependent on the package you purchase. When purchasing a package with premium reserved seats, your specific seat location will be displayed throughout the purchase process.
Yes! You will have the same seat location or ticket type for all nights included within your Travel Package!
My receipt shows tickets for the first night only- do I still have tickets for each night within the package?
Yes! You have tickets for each night in your package.
Yes! There is a payment plan option for these travel packages. An initial 60% will be charged upon purchasing your package and a final 40% payment will be automatically deducted on 3/31/23. If you purchase after 3/31/23, you will be charged for the full payment at the time of your purchase. This is an automatic payment plan, meaning you’re on the plan simply by clicking “purchase!”
The price listed on our website is the price for two (2) guests, plus fees.
There is no guarantee that you will be able to check in earlier than each hotel’s standard check in time. If you need to arrive at the hotel early, we will work with each hotel to make sure that your bags can be stored and easily accessible until your check-in time.
100X abides by the hotel policies below:
- Hotel at Avalon, Autograph Collection: Check-In 4 PM, Check-Out 11 AM
- Hilton Alpharetta Atlanta: Check-In 3 PM, Check-Out 12 PM
- ARRIVE Wilmington: Check-In 3 PM, Check-Out 11 AM
- The Logan Philadelphia, Curio Collection by Hilton: Check-In 4 PM, Check-Out 12 PM
- Kimpton Hotel Palomar Philadelphia, an IGH Hotel: Check-In 3 PM, Check-Out 12 PM
- Kimpton Hotel Eventi: Check-In 3 PM, Check-Out 12 PM
- Renaissance New York Midtown: Check-In 4 PM, Check-Out 12 PM
- Ace Hotel New York: Check-In 3 PM, Check-Out 12 PM
Commerce City, CO
- Kimpton Hotel Monaco Denver: Check-In 3 PM, Check-Out 12 PM
- Hyatt Regency at Colorado Convention Center: Check-In 3 PM, Check-Out
- Westin Denver Downtown: Check-In 4 PM, Check-Out 11 AM
- Hotel at Avalon, Autograph Collection: On-Site Parking – $17/Daily; Valet Parking – $25/Daily
- Hilton Alpharetta Atlanta: Free Parking On Site
- ARRIVE Wilmington: $30 per day for overnight parking
- The Logan Philadelphia, Curio Collection by Hilton: Self Parking at nearly public garage – $51/night; Valet parking – $60/night
- Kimpton Hotel Palomar Philadelphia, an IHG Hotel: Daytime Parking – $30 (no in/out privileges; Valet Parking – $58 per night (in/out privileges)
- Kimpton Hotel Eventi: Valet parking available for $65 + tax per day for standard vehicles and $75 + tax per day for SUVs and large vehicles. An additional fee of up to a full additional night will accrue for vehicles left after 1 PM on day of departure.
- Renaissance New York Midtown: Valet parking – $85/daily (no in/out privileges), $95/daily for oversized vehicles
- Ace Hotel New York: Offers a discounted rate with a local parking garage located at: SP + Parking – 7 W 28th Street, New York, NY 10001 (Between Broadway and 5th Avenue)
- Kimpton Hotel Monaco Denver: Valet parking – $59/night
- Hyatt Regency at Colorado Convention Center: $47/overnight; Valet Parking – $59/overnight
- Westin Denver Downtown: On-site – $35/daily; Valet Parking – $46/daily
We chose these hotels not just because they are comfortable and provide a high-quality guest experience, but also because of their close proximity to the venues:
- Hotel at Avalon, Autograph Collection: 8 minute drive (2.7 miles)
- Hilton Alpharetta Atlanta: 11 minute drive (4.4 miles)
- ARRIVE Wilmington: 5 minute drive (1.3 miles)
- The Logan Philadelphia, Curio Collection by Hilton: 16 minute drive (4.6 miles)
- Kimpton Hotel Palomar Philadelphia, an IHG Hotel: 18 minute drive (6.2 miles)
- New York
- Kimpton Hotel Eventi: 0.3 Miles walking distance
- Renaissance New York Midtown: 0.2 Miles walking distance
- Ace Hotel New York: 0.4 Miles walking distance
- Kimpton Hotel Monaco Denver: 20 minute drive (10.9 miles)
- Hyatt Regency at Colorado Convention Center: 19 minute drive (10.8 miles)
- Westin Denver Downtown: 18 minute drive (10.7 miles)
If you would like to stay longer than your travel package dates, you will need to book extra nights through the hotel directly as a new reservation. Please select the same room type purchased with your travel package. Once you have booked additional nights, you can contact 100xhospitality Guest Services to request to connect the reservations. We will do our best to work with the hotel to accommodate!
I purchased a package as a gift and will not be in attendance. How can the gift recipient redeem the package on my behalf?
After the original purchaser receives their tickets in their Ticketmaster account in the weeks leading up to the event, they have the opportunity to transfer ticket(s) to an alternative guest. Please find more details on how to transfer tickets via mobile and desktop on the Ticketmaster page here. Please note, travel package tickets are 2, 3 or 4-day event passes, therefore they cannot be split by day. The lead purchaser can transfer a ticket to someone else, but then the person they transferred it to owns the ticket and would have to transfer it back if the original owner wants to use it for a subsequent show.
I transferred my digital tickets as a gift. How will the new ticket holders check into their hotel room and pick up their merchandise items?
If you have transferred your tickets, the initial purchaser will need to contact 100xhospitality Guest Services, using the same email address they used to purchase, and notify us of the new ticket holder’s name, email address and phone number in order for our team to update their reservation.
All 100X Travel Packages are non-refundable. Please refer to our Purchase Policy for complete details. That being said, we are just a bunch of people trying to make your experience better so if you Contact 100xhospitality Guest Services, and we have a waiting list, we could take the package back. We cannot refund the ticketing fees if we do in fact issue a refund on the package price.
In the best interest of fans and staff, the Event Organizer will continue to monitor local COVID-19 trends and meet or exceed protocols mandated by local governments. By purchasing tickets to this event, you agree to abide by the health and safety measures in effect at the time of the event, which may include wearing masks, providing proof of vaccination status and/or providing proof of negative COVID-19 test. Government mandates, venue protocols, and event requirements are subject to change. For more information, please visit the venue’s website where you plan to or have purchased tickets.